Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 22, 2008

Seaside Beach

This last weekend we took a 4 day trip over to the Oregon Coast. The weather was nice considering we could have been home in 105 degree heat or there in 60 degree fog. Either way we are super glad we went and spent the weekend with family. My aunt Debbi rented a HUGE beach house for everyone,,, which ment 4 kids and 8 adults. We love everyone very much but decided to get a hotel room to sleep and shower. My cousin Charlie and his wife came down and brought there 3 very adorable kids Jarek almost 7, Logan almost 4,, and Tea 2 1/2. They were all so sweet to Baker and Baker just loved all the attention.
We had a great time and even stoped at the Portland zoo on the way home. We cant wait to do it again. I didnt take as many pictures as I usually do so im a little disapointed but the fair is coming up and I will post tons then. And after that we get to go visit the Hintons and watch a coug game and I promise to post lots of pics.

BAKER EATTING SOME SAND


LITTLE TEA, I LOVE THIS GIRL


BAKER PLAYING IN THE SAND!


GETTING READY FOR THE ZOO


BAKER AND MOMMY BY THE FISHIES

No comments: