Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Baker's Birthday


Baker turned 1 August 3rd! I can not believe how far we have come in the last year. I have no memory of 2 years ago when Tyson and I were struggling so hard to have a baby. The last year has been the most amazing time of my life! Being a mom is something you can never even imagine until you are one. You think to yourself that its going to be great but it is truely unbelievable.


We had a big party for Baker on Saturday and I can't explain how much it ment to us to have my family and friends there celebrating Bakers birthday with us. We had lots of friends some came all the way from seattle just to be with us on this special day! We got to have Joe, Gina and Hailey spend the whole weekend with us, which was so much fun! Gina took tons of pics so check out the HILTON blog for some really good pics of the party. Ill post what I have on this computer.





No comments: