So many things to be thankful for this last year! I don't want to forget one single day of it. Here are a few of my best memories of 2010......
1. Brooklyn Riley was born
2. Baker became potty trained and said goodbye to his binki
3. Brooklyn took her first and second trip to Seattle this year
4. Brooklyn got to watch her first nascar race on Valentines Day
5. Spent lots of time BBQing with amazing friends
6. Mommy went to seattle for her first night away to celebrate Nicoles upcoming Marriage
7. Baker had his first day at R-Kidz and loved it
8.Took an amazing trip to Maui with the Jones family
9. Daddy took Mommy to Quest Casino for her birthday
10. Celebrated our first Christmas as a complete family right here at home!
This list could go on and on. It was a wonderful year and its going to be tough for 2011 to compete!