Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

6 Months Already


Brooklyn Riley
I can't believe that Brooklyn is already half way through her first year. So much has changed since the last time I wrote about her. She is weighing in at 16lbs 7oz and is 25 in tall. She can sit up really well and even has started crawling a little, or scooting I should say. She is super strong and would love for me to hold her hands and let her walk around all day. If she isn't walking then she wants me holding her and walking. She just needs to be moving.
Our little sensitive girl has turned from weenie to meanie in a matter of months. She loves to yell and scream at her brother now and yesterday decided to turn around and bite him. Lucky for him she has no teeth. I think she is going to give him a run for his money. Even after all the yelling and biting she still loves him the most. She wants to be just like him.
The bows that she use to love have become more of a chew toy then a headband, and she would give up any doll to play with some hotwheels. I'm not sure she is going to be the girly girl I was thinking she would be. She might just be a Tom Boy like her Mommy.

No comments: