Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Baker's Turn


2 1/2 years!
Wow where has the time gone? My baby boy is about to be 2 1/2 on Feb. 3 and it seems like yesterday he was Brooklyn's size. I have been looking back through pictures of Baker when he was a baby to see if his sister looks like him at all, and I have to admit he was one adorable baby boy. He always has a smile ready for the camera and is so full of life. I sometimes wonder how we got so lucky. He brings joy to Tyson and I everyday.
Fun things Baker is doing at 2 1/2
* Can run so fast and likes to race everyone. Ready Set GO, he says!
* Likes to draw and is pretty good at holding a pen or pencil. We have been practicing circles and lines
*Loves to practice his colors and shapes and even though he doesn't have them perfect yet, I'm proud of how many he knows already.
*Is in speech class and is really starting to talk a lot. He loves his speech teacher and the toys she brings.
*Takes time to read books in his big bean bag chair daily. For a little boy who hates to sit down this is a big accomplishment for him. Tyson and I will find him in his room reading. Its so sweet.
*Loves his baby sister! He hugs her and loves her all the time. He likes me to hold her and doesn't like others to hold her. He is always asking where she is. It's so cute. I have a feeling these 2 are going to be great friends someday.
I could go on and on about what a great little guy he is. I love you Baker Samuel!
Did I mention he is a HUGE daddy's boy :)


No comments: